Sunday Interviews: hawiianbody

Every Saturday the staff at Little Miss Stardoll interviews an inspiring member of Stardoll. Today we will be interviewing the creative starblogger hawiianbody.
What do you think the most exciting feature of stardoll is? I'm all for redecorating.. I love being able to create my ideal home through Stardoll suites :)
How does it feel to be on the starblog? It feels amazing! I hope to become a journalist in real life, so I feel at home whenever I get to reach out to such a large audience.
What do you think is the biggest contributor to your success on stardoll? One of my favorite quotes is "Hard Work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard". I would hands down say my success is thanks to all the hard work I have invested into my account!
Any tips for new stardoll members? First off, welcome to stardoll! Get ready for a fun time. Express who YOU are, NEVER be a replica of someone else :) Start off by joining a club and being active so you can make new friends. Play around with Stardoll's features until you find the one best suited for you. Who knows.. maybe you'll become the next starblogger!