Review: Hot Buys Weekly (Jewelry)

Stardoll has released the tenth* edition of Hot Buys Weekly. This edition only included jewelry. 



I'm not exactly sure what the people at stardoll were thinking when they chose to make these specific items. There isn't really a recurring theme, and the items themselves are pretty out of style. I wasn't too fond of the coloring choices on the earrings, as it looked a bit tacky. The hands in this flyer were pretty confusing. Maybe it's just me, but I don't randomly hold my hand to my forearm. On the subject of the flyer, I am not at all sure why they shaded it the way they did. The whole coloring looks very forced and unnatural. 

Overall, this edition was really just confusing. I can honestly say that I found this edition more confusing than ugly. 


*Apparently I have been counting wrong and this is the tenth hot buys weekly.